Natatorium (Pool) Rules
- Ages 6 & Under must be kept within arms reach of a parent or adult (18 & over) at all times.
- All children (13) years of age or younger must have an adult 18 years or older with them in the pool facility at all times, unless participating in a program.
- Children under the age of 16 must not use pool without an adult in attendance when no lifeguard is on duty.
- Swimwear must be appropriate for a family friendly environment. Must be designed and sold specifically for the activity of swimming.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
- No running, diving, horseplay, or loud and unruly conduct.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed.
- Swim diapers are required for younger children; regular diapers are prohibited in the pool. Diaper changes must take place in the changing tables located in the changing rooms or bathrooms and are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool area.
- No glass containers, chewing gum or food is allowed in the pool area.
- No pool toys are allowed other than soft squishy balls.
- Lap pool lanes are restricted for lap swim only as determined by pool management.
- No alcohol or tobacco products or tobacco-like products (including e-cigarettes and vapor products) allowed in facility.
- Any persons having an obvious communicable disease, skin eruption, cut, sore, lesion, or an eye, ear, nose, or throat infection will be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Lifeguards have final say on all rule interpretations and may adapt rules if they feel safety is a concern to any patron.
- Patrons are encouraged to lock up personal items in the courtesy lockers provided. The City of Papillion Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Riders must be 48” tall to ride alone.
- Riders must go down feet first on their back.
- Only one person at a time.
- Wait at bottom of stairs until rider exits.
- No lifejackets or floatation devices.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping while riding the slide.
- Keep your hands inside the slide.
- No diving from the slide.
- Exit the water promptly at bottom of slide.
- Follow instructions of the lifeguards.