- Amenities & Activities
- Papillion Landing
- Field House
- General Information
Papillion Landing Field House
The Papillion Landing Field House consists of 81,000 sq. ft. with a 150 ft. x 225 ft. Mondo Ecofill Artificial Turf Soccer Field with flexible configurations, 4 Batting Cages, 2 Live Pitching Tunnels, 2 Meeting Rooms, a Spectator Mezzanine and a large 6,653 sq. ft. multi-purpose rental space. The City of Papillion Recreation Department takes reservations for Indoor Turf Soccer Field, Indoor Batting Cages, the Second Floor Multi-Purpose Space and the Outdoor Soccer Field when not in use for programs or other scheduled events.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; After 5:00 PM, only open during scheduled rentals, see calendar on Facility Rentals page for times.
- Saturday and Sunday: Open during scheduled rentals, see calendar on Facility Rentals page for times.
- Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Free walking club Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Indoor Turf Field: $5.00/person Monday-Friday before 5:00 PM depending on rentals and availability.
- Punch Cards are available, $45 for 10 punches.
- Batting Cages: 30 MIN rental rates during regular business hours and when open during scheduled field rentals, depending on scheduled cage rentals.